Thursday 28 March 2013

'Boom-Boom' Early Concept Work...

This piece I envision to precede 'The Bird'...So they are the ying and yang of one another. I have written that I visualised The Bird to Pan upwards from the ground. So with this preceding the latter, I intend to start at the sky and meet the other shot at the ground and provide a link between the two.
Hence...


Getting some colour... 

Inspiration...

















For this piece, I wanted to create something that felt like a slick, richly stark 1980's movie, that takes place in downtown Los Angeles rural area with high contrast colouring and a general 'neon' night-life vibe that added a sense of electrocution to the piece artistically. This


All layers are finalised and ready to go as PSD layers. This will be taken into after effects as the finished Photoshop file, with all layers uncompressed, so that when I apply a 3D Camera to pan down, it will read the layers seperately and give a sense of depth of field to the layers as it pans down to the base of the scene. 


With succession, this is the final output from Photoshop. It is of simular size as the composition of my video, which is 1280x720 however, a little bit of room has been extended at the sides to allow for any extra camera shake, should I need to shake the camera to emphasise the explosion that will take place in the composition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment